Titan Business Development Group provides a wide range of services to assist franchisors and franchisees in all aspects of their business. We can assist established franchisors with identifying any problems specific to their business and implement successful processes that will correct those problems. We also work with new franchisees to develop and implement their initial set-up and provide ongoing planning and coaching services. As your coaches, we understand the special needs of both franchisors and franchisees. Our clientele find the personalized services and complete attention to their own details critical, dynamic and progressive.
For the Franchisor, we can help franchisees follow the techniques, systems and procedures of your franchise to help guarantee success.
For the Franchisee, we offer clarity and implementation assistance with the franchisor’s model. Many franchisees rely on the franchisor’s system to teach them everything they need to know. Many franchise systems are quite thorough, but the most successful franchisees recognize that their chances for high success increase dramatically with the adoption of well-established business development efforts and crystallized business savvy. We see to it that the franchisee can apply each strategy to their business that same day for immediate results. Participants are coached through the contextual and content-based methodology of business success, transforming the business owner’s mindset to take action aimed at delivering long-term sustainable results. We can assist you (and staff) with items such as:
* The Building Blocks of Business
* Implementing and following the Franchisor’s system
* Strengthening leadership skills and personal development
* Marketing: development of “active” vs. “passive” marketing plans
* Sales techniques that produce results
* Customer Service techniques to create first class experiences
* Staffing Issues: assist with interview questions, want-ad verbiage and more in order to
identify, hire, train, manage and retain the strongest possible staff.
* Public Relations – develop & manage effective press releases for the franchisor and/or individual
* Budgeting, Financial Analysis and Financial Management
* Revenue growth
* Cash flow management
* Developmental Strategies
* Problem solving techniques
* Succession Planning
* and much, much more
Get ready to EXCEED your expectations