Your confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. Titan Business Development Group, LLC has created this Web Site Policy and Privacy Statement to explain our on-line information collection and use practices and to explain the terms pursuant to which you may use this Web site. By accessing this Web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Web Site Policy Statement.
1. Collection of Personal Data from Children Parental consent should be obtained for any users of this site under 18 years of age. No child under this age is to use any form, including the "contact us" form for data submission. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important to us. Accordingly, this Web site is not designed to attract or entice children in any way, shape or form. For that reason, we do not want to receive and will not request personal information from children we actually know are under the age of 18. If you believe that we may have inadvertently obtained personal information regarding a child under age 18, please contact us and we will remove all such information from our records. 2. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
Visitors to our Web site may provide certain personal/contact information which may include: name, address, e-mail address, etc. Any such data is always knowingly provided by the visitor in on-line forms, registration forms, surveys or other communications with us.
In addition, we may also automatically track non-personally identifying visitor information. Such information is not personally identifying, such as search engine, "keywords" or links used to access our site, number of "hits" or "page views" on our Web site, or any similar web-site usage statistic commonly tracked, in order to better monitor the usefulness of the content on our pages to visitors in general. When a visitor performs a search on our search engine, we record no information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed.
3. Use of Personal Data Collected We use the information you provide and the information collected at our Web site for: user initiated contact/promotion and for a statistical analysis of general site-users' behavior, product development, content improvement, and to customize content and layout of our Web site. We do not use the personally identifiable information provided to us on-line in ways unrelated to those described above and you may at any time request your information be removed from our contact list.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will never sell or otherwise distribute personally identifying information submitted through our Web site to third parties unless required to do so by law. This Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Titan Business Development Group, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites.
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
7. Conditions of Use and Disclaimer
The content on our Web site is protected by copyright. All names and marks appearing on this Web site are trademarks owned or licensed by Titan Business Development Group, LLC, permitted affiliates or other permitted parties. The use of these trademarks, copyrights, other information or reproduction of any content on this site (including, without limitation, linking and framing) is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise expressly provided herein. If you would like a link to this site or would like permission to reproduce certain content, please contact us. If you are aware of a link that you suspect may not be permitted, please contact us.
The information published on this website is for informational purposes only and is not offered as formal advice. Do not act on the materials appearing on this website without first seeking the appropriate professional advice. The information provided is provided "as-is" without warrantees of any kind, express or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We expressly disclaim all liability for the use or interpretation of the information contain on this web site. Visitors who use or make decisions based on the information contained herein do so of the own accord and risk. Visitors agree to indemnify and hold Titan Business Development Group, LLC harmless against any and all claims or damages arising from the visitor's use of this web site and from any decisions that the visitor makes based on such information.
Your use of this Web site constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Web Site Policy Statement. We may change this Web Site Policy Statement at any time and from time to time without notice. You should review this Web Site Policy Statement each time you visit this Web site for the most current version.